Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Is your doll(s) going to be with you when you are watching the movie?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    As soon as I get to see it, I know at least one of my dolls will be with me!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All 10 of my Today girls, and my DDs Sarah(Addy) and her Tolly doll, Alexa, all crowded in front of the big screen with their treats. Felicity sat with me through a lot of the movie, but for a bit she got down and rode Penny.

    Now that I've seen the movie, I definitely want Elizabeth. Blonde and baby blues and all! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know what you mean about Elizabeth. I definately want her now too-she is so sweet [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Both Lissie and Lizzy sat in my lap, all decked out for christmas. I held them both very close and started to snap at anyone who got too close or made too much noise... My DD Avalyn wouldn't stop chatting to Elizabeth... and after the movie... Avalyn decided to pretend her build a bear rudolph was penny and I watched the whole movie re-enacted by a three year old. Oh yes... and my daughter says she is Felicity now and is refering to me properly: "Mother"

  5. #15
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Yes, all the girls watched. Even Addy came over with my sister for the big event. Several of the girls got their hair done during the movie too.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    All 19 of them are in their Jammies and waiting. We are going to light the fireplace, make some hot cider and hot chocolate and have a scrumptous evening!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! I was too tired to get all ours dressed so we only got Felicity and Elizabeth ready. They were both dressed in their nightshifts & bonnets and my youngest daughter had her Felicity nightshift & bonnet on with them.

  7. #17
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    hehe...I saw someone else here mentioned her DH. I tried not to cry at the sad parts in front of my hubby (he was on his computer in the same room). I do think he thought I was a little silly to watch the movie with Felicity. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    By the way, did anyone else notice that when Nann was playing 'tea party' with her dolls that she was using Lissie's retired tea lesson set? That was so cute!!

  8. #18
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I wish Lissie could've watched it with me tonight- but she is 16 hrs away [img]frown.gif[/img] . I will watch it with her when I get the dvd tho!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by christhedolllady:
    I lined up all 6 of my girls on the back of the coach and we watched the movie together. DH says he is worried about me.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! I can just imagine my dh reacting the same way. Guess I'll find out Sunday when Felicity, Elizabeth and I finally get to watch the movie on rerun.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have Felicity, but I do have her rose gown and shoes. So with my best friend's daughter who came over to watch it with me, we dressed up Piper (Marisol) and did her hair in a colonial style. She looked great standing on the sideboard!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •